Monday, August 7, 2017

**FAVORITE MUSIC/SONG/DANCING** New Challenge with Get Creative Challenges!!

Hi everyone!  It's a new challenge at Get Creative Challenges and our theme is Favorite Music/Song/Dancing!!  You KNOW I went with the song aspect 'cause I love music so much!  Our lovely sponsor is Sheepski Designs and I'm working with Flamenco!!  I heard two songs in my head as I created this card: "Dance With Me" by Kelly Clarkson and of course, "Happy" by Pharrell!!


Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful card. So sorry for the delayed comment, just been super busy. Thank you so much for linking with us at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you some encouragement from God's Word in Ephesians 2:10 which says, "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." Be blessed!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete